of course not
sorry more lame jokes i’m too tired right now but the computer keeps corrupting my bigger AF art so i can only do sketches sorry friends for the lack of decent art (esp. w/ all the fanart going on at the moment) but my computer is evil
Centaur in a post-apocalyptic world
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
What she said
Reblogging this to use at a later date
I can detect another LotF AU coming on.
HhnnGGnghh i cannot do scenery
this is meant to be for a lotf song thing that i’m planning, but it’s gonna be a ridiculously long time in the making
artemis realized suddenly that elves had a signature odor.
based on a prompt in the AF tag