If you get a note like this from this guy, ignore it. Delete it. If you ask what his daughter likes, he’ll try sending you a very suspicious folder with random art in it, as well as a virus.
Please spread this around because someone who doesn’t know any better can really wind up getting screwed over. Thank you!
For RPers and fowldom members alike:
Hi! Today I wanted to do something a little different, and I know the fowldom has very varied opinions on the Artemis Fowl Series characters so I want to ask you all today if you would like to fill in this form for your Minerva Paradizo headcanons and reblog or submit it to this blog so we can all see how different we see a same character in our heads.
You could fill in the entire form or just the sections you prefer.
Note: If you are a roleplayer you should totally copy this form and fill it in with your character headcanons and/or paste it on a new post so you can ask people to submit their headcanons for your character
- Race: white - partially latina? She has Brazilian heritage so idk. idk. then again, the meaning of latina is p varied
- Skin tone: peachy
- Eye Color: pale grey-brownish
- Hair color, texture & style: golden blonde, straight up top but quickly descends into ringlets. just above shoulder length. the hair on her forehead kinda sweeps to the side ending in a curl
- Body complexion: kinda average. fairly slim-ish but not skinny?? idk
- Height: average height for her age. about 5.3? 5.4???
- Fashion choices: she wears that kinda cool and quirky functional fashion you find in smaller shops in France. no obvious designer labels; she’s less obvious than artemis but she’s still up for quality over aesthetic.
- Makeup: little. occasionally some pencil liner and mascara on special occasions
- Nails: well shaped, but not painted. she may occasionally apply clear paint, but that’s it.
- Gender: female
- Pronouns: she/hers
- Sexual/Romantic Orientation: bisexual
- Any Disabilities: not that i’ve thought of; i need to develop my hcs some more tbh
- Any Disorders: i see her as having dyslexia.
Likes & Dislikes
- How they drink their coffee: one sugar, milky
- How they drink their tea: one sugar, little milk
- Favorite Hobby: [besides science] she loves music, especially wind instruments. she’s mastered the entire section; she’ll play the oboe with beau watching her, fascinated
- Favorite Dessert: eeeh idk
- Favorite Color: grey. it’s the height of sophistication and efficiency
- Favorite book genre: despite her protesting, she still hasn’t lost her love for regency tales of the aristocracy. she practically worships jane austen
- About their relationship with their siblings: she loves beau, but his lack of genius is frustrating and general apathy towards all things scientific appalls her. he’s ok company, though
- About their relationship with their parents: she has a definite softness for her father, but he’s increasingly seen as a resource, if not an obstacle to her own scientific advancement. she’d rather not talk about her mother.
- About their relationship with their romantic partner(s): she’s madly in love with artemis, which frustrates her no end - and she’d like to turn it onto a longer term thing, if they can both swallow their pride and put away their rivalry for at leAST 5 MINS PLS. also butler’s sister is unusually attractive. she’s not sure if her feelings are strong enough to act on yet, tho.
- How do they react to problems: she likes to think she’s calm and measured, altho frustratingly so, however once it becomes physical she tends to freak out, and allow her emotions to come to the top.
- How do they react to positive events: she tends to look disgustingly smug, a little like artemis, but finds herself becoming more upbeat and talkative, very unlike artemis.
Anything else you’d like to add:
minerva and princess bubblegum’d probably be ultimate science bros tbh
Submit your Mini headcanons to this blog please!
HAHAHA YES, EXACTLY
asked by Anonymous